Network Problems at Providers’ End
Pakistani Numbers from Telecard:
- Pakistani Numbers from Telecard Vendor ID 700734 and 704593 are not working from all networks.
- Some of the numbers provided to DIDX have problems with connection between Telecard and certain other networks.
- Rest of their series is working fine.
Philippines Numbers From Vendor 701904:
- Philippines Numbers from Vendor ID 701904 have limited interconnect problems among many other providers, but have been tested and work fine from Provider Name: Globe Mobile Network.
Guatemala numbers from Vendor 705198:
- No Interconnection and cannot be dialed from Guatel, Telefonos del Norte, BNA, ATEL, Claro and Movistar
- The majority of South African numbers have 7 digits but one of the newer series recently issued by South African Telecom authority ‘which consist of 8 digits. These are available on DIDX.
- TELKOM will enable 8-digit numbers soon. For now, many operators are unable to route them because of incorrect number length calculation. Most VoIP operators are OK with South Africa 8 digit local numbers. This is the issue with all 8-digit DIDs.
Jamaican numbers offered by Provider 708719 have Interconnection issues
- Turkey Vendor 708839
Please be advise these numbers can not be used for call centre solutions.