Our FREE API allows you to enlist your inventory on the DIDX system, in a jiffy. Add or delete them from the DIDX system, as you sell them directly from your own system
1 Get List of Available DIDS
- 1A Get a list of available DID for those areas for which you do not have a DID stock
- 1B Get List of available DID countries
- 1C Get List of available DID areas
- 1D Get List of DID by country code,vendor rating,free minutes etc.
- 1E Get a List of available NXX list by NPA
- 1F Get a List of available Channel Based DIDs
- 1G Get a list of available DIDs by country-area code and document requirements
- 2a Reserve a DID
- 2b Unreserve a DID
- 3 Release a DID
- 4 Get cost of a particular DID
- 5 Method for changing current SIP or IAX address
- 5a Method for getting current Ringto address type
- 5b Method for getting current Ringto address and Ringto type
- 6 Get DID Free Minutes and Per Minute Charges After Free Minutes
- 7 Get DID Call Logs
- 8 Get DID Information
- 9 Apply document for the numbers which have document restriction
- 10 Place Back Order
- 11 Local Number Portability
- 12 Sellers API
- 13 Seller API for Downloading Document
- 14 Get the list of purchased numbers from your account
- 15 Get Call logs List
- 16 Account Balance WSDL
- 17 DIDs List for Seller
- 18 Get All Purchased DIDS Buyer
All the php examples on these pages, are using “nusoap.php” library. More Details on nusoap.php
For PHP version 5 and above, a class file “soapclient” in “nusoap.php” needed to be renamed as it may conflict with a default class in PHP. Otherwise, it may not work well.
1. API for getting available countries is now available as WSDL Web Service.
2. API for getting available areas is now available as WSDL Web Service.
note: it’s better to use the native PHP SOAP Support for WSDL APIs and “nusoap.php” library for NON-WSDL APIs.